In the past several days, Ring Of Honor has been announcing matches for their upcoming “Final Battle” pay-per-view from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City on December 14th. Now, ROH has announced who Scurll will be facing at the show. ROH’s official Twitter account has announced Scurll will be facing former ROH World Champion Christopher Daniels at the event.
Scurll is currently the number one contender for the ROH World Title. He’ll be putting that number one contendership on the line against Daniels:
— ROH Wrestling (@ringofhonor) November 23, 2018
@facdaniels vs @MartyScurll for Marty’s #ROHWorld Title shot at #FinalBattle! Fri Dec 14 – @TheHammerstein– #ROHNYC Very Limited Tix: https://buff.ly/2znYD5N LIVE on PPV, FREE for #HonorClub VIP, 50% off for HonorClub Standard Order Now: https://buff.ly/2Guq410 ”
Check out the updated ROH “Final Battle” card here:
- ROH World Championship: (C) Jay Lethal vs. Cody
- ROH Women of Honor World Championship – Four Corner Survival Match: (C) Sumie Sakai vs. Madison Rayne vs. Karen Q vs. TBA
- ROH TV Championship: (C) Jeff Cobb vs. Adam Page
- Matt Taven vs. Dalton Castle
- Jonathan Gresham vs. Zack Sabre Jr.
- “I Quit” match: Bully Ray vs. Flip Gordon
- Marty Scurll vs. Christopher Daniels